Vitamin E is a rich source of skin-friendly sources, that’s why the majority of homemade face masks includes vitamin E. Most of the women simply extract the oil of vitamin E capsule and then apply it on the face. There are many types of face masks can be created by using vitamin E. And all the face masks have their own benefits like some of them are good for oily skin and for other all types of skin. Here is the list of vitamin E face masks that you can be made at home:
- Vitamin E and Aloe Vera Face Mask
- Vitamin E and Honey
- Vitamin E, Mango and Oats
- Vitamin E and Glycerin Face Mask
- Vitamin E, Eggs and Yogurt
- Vitamin and Papaya Face Mask
Have you got a blog? Not yet? Click here to register one for Free!